Pasquesi Partnersi LLC is an accounting and tax firm built to work with Startups and Early Growth Businesses. We help startups navigate through their financial data, allowing them take control and plan for the future.
By partnering with us, you will get all the benefits of having a virtual CFO at a much lower cost. We can help your business grow through real-time budget and cash flow forecasting, tax planning, and better bookkeeping practices.
Professional and stress-free
– W. Wolken, CTO, MeanBuy
Access your financial data from the cloud. We use Xero and QuickBooks Online to enable your business to securely and easily access your accounting services and financial data – anytime, anywhere. Our mission is to help you succeed by offering tailored services that can help you streamline your business. Let us help your business grow.
- Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online.
- Quickbooks or Xero account setup
- Financial statement preparation
- Organize balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements
- Bill pay services include:
- Paying vendor bills
- Invoicing customers
- reconciling cash and credit account
As an entrepreneur and small business owner, your time and resources should be devoted to your passion. Let us handle the tedious and time consuming parts of owning your business so you can spend your time working on your business.
- Financial statement analysis
- Cash flow projections and analysis
- Profitability analysis
- KPI analysis breakdown including:
- Return on Equity
- Profitability Ratio
- Asset Turnover
- Revenue growth
- Gross Profit Growth
- Trends, and more.
- Accounts receivable/payable management
- Comprehensive payroll services and more
Payroll taxes, federal taxes, state taxes, sales taxes… It can add up. We’ll work with your startup to make sure we can maximize your deductions, and minimize your tax bill at the end of the year.
We offer personal tax return preparations for business owners as well as IRS dispute resolution that includes addressing and answering letters from the IRS.
- Tax projections and year-end planning
- Business income tax returns
- Estimated tax calculations
- Representation for tax audits
- Extension forms
- Quarterly estimated payments
- Personal tax return preparation
- IRS dispute resolution
Your business idea deserves the support it needs – starting with a strategically sound business plan. We can help with that. Our team will also assist you in defining the structure of your business as an LLC, S-Corp or C-Corp and clarify how that impact you as a business owner. Contact us to learn more about business structure and how it influences your accounting and taxes.
- Business plan development
- Cash flow management
- Revenue recognition
- Legal business structuring
- Registration with the IRS & state agencies
- Payroll & Insurance setup
Finding adequate funding is often the biggest barrier to success for many startups. We regularly advise startups who are either pre-revenue, have seed funding, or are at the series A funding stage. Getting your financials in order is often the most important step prior seeking capital.
- Profitability assessment
- Secure a business valuation
- Fine tune your business model
- Streamline expenses
We’re actively involved in the Chicago Startup community
As a proud member of the startup community and fellow entrepreneur, Rob Pasquesi enjoys working with startups to help them realize their business goals and help their companies scale. He’s worked closely with local incubators such as 1871 and 2112 to offer his expertise and provide entrepreneurs with the tools to see their dreams realized. Actively involved in the entrepreneurship community, Rob advises student startups at local universities like Depaul, Lake Forest College, Northwestern, Loyola University to help bring their ideas from the classroom to the boardroom.